ARTcessories T Connect USB interface for electric guitars
The ART TConnect USB Guitar Cable provides an easy way to directly connect any electric guitar (or other electrified musical instrument with a mono phone jack) to your computer's USB port for convenient recording without any extra equipment. The output of the TConnect is a studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio signal. No special drivers are required, just "plug and play" with your Windows PC or Mac.
Simply plug the 1/4" TS plug into your guitar and the USB connector into your computer. That's all there is to it. The first time you connect your TConnect to your computer, all the necessary drivers will be automatically installed and the cable will then be ready to use. The TConnect may be used with any recording software that supports USB audio devices.
- USB recording for any electrified musical instrument
- High quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz digital audio interface
- Shielded cable with 1/4" TS plug
- LED indicator flashes during signal transmission
- Plug and play with Windows and Mac OS