ART ProChannel II tube channel strip
The ART Pro Channel II™ uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II™ 's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Fully Featured discrete class "A" Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- 1/4" High Z input on the front panel
- Selectable plate Voltage
- Smooth musical sounding Optical Compressor
- Separate Attack and Release controls
- Auto/Manual Attack/Release switch
- Parametric EQ
- Large VU and LED meters
- Multi section clip monitor LED
- Selectable Source switches for VU signal monitoring of any section of the unit
- Two insert loops
- +4/-10 dB switch for optimal signal output levels
- Toroidal power transformer for low noise