ART TubeMP Studio tube microphone preamp
The Tube MP is the world's most popular external tube microphone preamp. Whether you're working with a digital, computer or analog recording system, the Tube MP's TEC award nominated design will allow you to obtain professional recording studio results at a fraction of the cost of comparable equipment. The hybrid design of the Tube MP allows it to add warmth and fatness to a signal while maintaining exceptionally low-noise and high quality. While its primary application is to be used with a microphone, the Tube MP is an exceptional direct box - impedance matching, amplifying and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it.
The usage of external mic/line preamps has become increasingly popular over the past several years. The Tube MP offers superior performance and sound quality to the "on-board" preamps found in today's low-cost mixers and multi-trackers. It's sound has been consistently favored over other products costing upwards to ten-times its price. Professional quality sound combined with professional features like: a hand-selected 12AX7a tube, phantom power and phase reverse are what have made the Tube MP a staple in thousands of studios worldwide. For a minimal investment, a Tube MP can provide the single largest improvement to the sound of your studio.
- Provides Superior Preamplification for: Microphones, Instruments and Line Level Sources
- Hand Selected 12AX7a Provides 70dB of Gain Smooth, Warm and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs +48 volts
- Phantom Power
- Phase Reversal Switch
- Superior Sonic Performance to On-Board Preamps
- TEC-Award Nominated Design
- Portable, All Steel Construction
- 1 Year Warranty