Audio-Technica AT2020 condenser studio microphone
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality / price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 100ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
For an extra 12 month warranty please register your product here.