Audio-Technica ATH-M20x closed-back studio headphones
Replacing the original ATH-M20 model from Audio-Technica, the closed-back dynamic ATH-M20X headphones are an excellent introduction to the renowned M-Series Range. With a modern design and construction from high-quality materials, the ATH-M20x allows for a high level of listening comfort, allowing a quality audio reproduction and effective sound isolation, making this an excellent choice for recording and mixing.
- Closed-back moniroting headpones dedicated to recording and mixing
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils.
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance with good bass reproduction
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation; ergonomic and light design
- Ear and head pads made from professional-quality materials
- Convenient single-sided cable exit
- Closed-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96db
- Impedance: 47 ohms
For an extra 12 month warranty please register your product here.