Shure Beta27 Condenser Studio Microphone
The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Phantom power: 48 Vdc phantom, 5.6 mA
Our contracted couriers are DPD and GLS . We offer flat rate shipping for 1 650 HUF including VAT. If you wish to pay at the courier (available only in Hungary), the total amount of the shipping and COD fee is 1 990 HUF. In order to get the cheaper shipping option, please choose "Bank Transfer" as payment option.
We offer registered letter as shipping option for products under 0,5 kg total weight and with size not exceeding the standard envelope (eg. guitar or violin strings). This option is available with the Bank Transfer payment option and it costs 650 HUF including VAT.
Shipping for any order over 30 000 HUF is free.